Friday, October 20, 2006

The way of Yarn

I just want to point out that there are many people more obsessed than I am....


I saw this car as I was leaving my favorite coffee shop, and I couldn't help but snap a picture. I'm hoping the yarn-loving car owner doesn't mind that I'm posting this online.

As for my knitting, I am an awful procrastinator when it comes to the non-knitting finishing elements of projects. The baby sweater is still waiting for a bit of attention, and I just realized this morning that the fishes are almost done. . . . which means that soon I will have hours and hours of sewing and HUNDREDS of ends to hide (And, no, I am not exaggerating when I say "HUNDREDS". I will have over 200 fishes, each with two ends, plus any ends created in the sewing-up process. (Though, I have been imagining using fish ends to sew with, which might head off more end creation, but at the moment this is all purely theoretical.)).

An end hiding party is clearly in order. Anyone game? Perhaps we can watch Project Runway on DVD and drink tea?

Ends! You cannot defeat me! I WILL PREVAIL!

1 comment:

Batty said...

Fabulous license plate!