Monday, July 17, 2006

For those who worry

You should know that I am alright. I am not able to email everyone I would like to tell them: "Don't worry. I am well." So, I am posting this message.

Some parts of my program have been canceled because of danger in the Northern part of Israel, but there is little risk in Tel Aviv. I have been briefed about what to do if there is a siren warning of a possible rocket, but it is unlikely I will need to use this information.

My life and studies continue. Yesterday I traveled to Jerusalem again and visited the holy sites for Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Today I had class, went on a tour of the Jewish Diaspora Museum, and in the evening I saw an elderly holocaust survivor perform a one man play entirely in Yiddish. After I post this, I will work on my homework.

I send my love to my friends and family, and I want you to know that I am happy and healthy and people are looking out for me.

No comments: